FOLEY'S FOLLIES

Thursday, February 17, 2011

My 2nd Blogoversary

At times I can't believe that it has been two years since  I started this 'journey'.  I remember being 'railroaded' by some very sweet friends to join them in the BLOG WORLD, and I am so glad I listened to them!  I've met so many wonderful women, each unique in their own way and have learned so much from them.  It is amazing how gracious they are in sharing their expertise from cooking to photography to gardening.

So, to all you fantastic blogging friends, Thank you for making my time here so enjoyable.  I love it when you take the time to comment, you'll never know how very special that is to me, and I look forward to the next year.

Today is also the 8th birthday of my little guy, Bailey!  He is gracing my header for a little while, since he is so special.

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY ,,,,

14 comments:

Carol said...

Amazing what you can learn from blogging friends, isn't it, Barb? LMAO!
Love you and your blog, I love reading your recipes and adventures and so glad we are friends!
Happy Bday to Bailey! So cute!

Marsha said...

I'm glad you were railroaded, but thankful the runaway caboose didn't run you over!

Amazing that it has been 2 years - so fun to experience online friendship with you and the other wonderful bloggers.

Happy birthday to Bailey, I hope he gets a fun birthday treat and lots of snuggles from you.

Marigene said...

Happy 2nd Anniversary...I know what it is like being railroaded by those very same friends!
Happy Birthday to that handsome Bailey! Give him an extra treat today.

Jayme said...

Yay for blogiversaries! That may be a made up word. :-) Happy birthday to Bailey as well.

Bonnie said...

Happy Anniversary. My first one is coming up next month.

SavoringTime in the Kitchen said...

Congratulations on 2 years, Barb! Love you header too - what a sweet face.

Joyce said...

Bailey is so cute and Happy BD to him and congrats on 2 years of blogging.
Joyce

Kathleen said...

Happy 2nd Barb! We could write a book couldn't we? Bloggers are so darling! :)
Happy BD to you hairy friend, too! He has sad eyes.

Debbie@Mountain Breaths said...

Barb, hard to believe that it has been two years since we started the journey! Like you, I've met so many wonderful bloggers and we have shared so much.

I look forward to your third year!
Happy 8th birthday to your handsome guy Bailey ;o)

Cathy said...

Congrats, Barb. It's always a treat to come for a visit. I look forward to blogging with you for years to come. Who ever thought we had so many recipes in us!

OMG, what beautiful eyes!

Mary Bergfeld said...

Congratulations on reaching another milestone. I hope to be visiting here for years to come. Have a wonderful day. Blessings...Mary

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Happy blogaversary! Isn't it fun? And a very happy and special birthday to sweet Bailey! Happy week!...hugs...Debbie

Foley said...

Joyce - Good to see you..hope things are going well for you. I'm glad you left your blog up so I can go back and revisit posts!!

Suzy said...

Happy Blogiversary!!! I had my 2 year two and let the day go by with out a mention. I'm bad that way lol. You always have a quality post..so glad you were railroaded by um...those sweet friends :-)