FOLEY'S FOLLIES

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Bittersweet Wedding....

On 11-12-11 my nephew Matthew and his beautiful bride, Melissa were married.  Matt is the youngest son of my brother Dick, who  passed away almost 19 years ago.  Matt resembles his Dad so much in looks and personality it's spooky at times!  I was so grateful to be able to attend and watch this young man start his new life with Melissa.... I know Dick was smiling down with pride and joy.



The two young men on the right top and bottom are my handsome godsons Mike and Greg.  Top photo left is of all my sisters and our 'honorary Mom' Karen.  It was great to see all the family that came from Dallas sine we don't see them that often.  Even before I thought about it, a few of my sisters yelled "WAIT" at the reception so I could get a photo of the meal....they are evidently getting used to my quirks of getting photos for my blog!  (Wait until Thanksgiving)




Thanks for Stopping By....

3 comments:

Carol said...

Hey, YOU :)
Looks like a fantastic time with your family! Congrats on the wedding of your nephew. Of course your sisters know your quirks, there are many, I'm sure, LOLOL!
Love, ME!

Cathy said...

What a beautiful family, Barb. The bride and groom make such a handsome couple.

Suzy said...

Your godson really does look very much like his father. I love weddings..they are so filled with promise and hope and joy.