FOLEY'S FOLLIES

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Tribute to Julia....



Some of my fellow bloggers decided to do a tribute to Julia by making some of her recipes. My weekend was a bit hectic so I am just showing a link to my previous Julia post on my blog a few months ago. You can see the very delicious Supremes de Volaille aux Champignons HERE..

You can catch my other Sweet & Savory friends at their blogs listed below... all have done an outstanding job. Best of all Carol didn't have the fire department showing up!!!

Debbie @ Mountains Breath, Sage Butter Cakes

Susan @ Savoring Time in the Kitchen, Profiteroles with Ice Cream and Chocolate Sauce

Marsha @ Marsha's Kitchen, Supremes de Volaille a Brun

Jayne @ A Grain of Salt, Herb Biscuits

Suzy @ Kitchen Bouquet, Soupe Aux Choux - Garbure

Carol @ There's Always Thyme to Cook - Beef Bourguignon and Cinnamon Toast Flan

Cynthia & Kathleen may have had the same kind of weekend I had..we'll wait and see!!

9 comments:

Suzy said...

A very worth Julia recipe to share Barb. I looks mouthwatering. Hope you had a great birthday weekend. Hugs for you my sweet and savory friend :-)

Cynthia said...

Barb, definitely a picture and recipe worth repeating...

The mushrooms make my mouth water just thinking how tasty they must be.

I hope your hectic weekend was filled with fun activities and that you had a wonderful birthday.

A Grain of Salt said...

Hey, Barb, it looks just as good the second time around! ;-) Seriously, that looks delicious!

SavoringTime in the Kitchen said...

I looks just as mouth-watering the second time around :)

Mary Bergfeld said...

The mushrooms look delicious - first or second time around.

Kathleen said...

I remember, Barb..it looks very delicious..
Julia 's recipes remind me of a sign I saw the other day...

susan said...

I think I told you--I made this after your original post. We would have eaten the sauce on cardboard :0 Thanks for post my button!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Look delicious! I love Julia Child's recipes. I see you had a birthday...happy belated birthday!

Nancy Jane said...

This was in my recipe rotation a long time ago. Until I saw your picture, I forgot how doggone good it was! Thanks for the reminder.